Underwear is a very big part of our lives. There are lots of rules when it comes to underwear especially for girls, so here are some rules about underwear that every girl should know. Some of these I was taught, others I had to learn the hard way, but now I am choosing to share all of my knowledge with you.
1. You can never own too much underwear. Seriously don’t let anyone tell you otherwise ok, there is no such thing as having too much underwear. I mean really there are so many different kinds, you should really own one of each kind. Also how can you not take advantage of those 7 for $25 deals at Victoria’s Secret? Besides the more underwear you have, the less often you have to do laundry.
2. Thongs are an interesting thing you either love them or hate them. Now I know what some of you are thinking, “why would I want to walk around with a wedgie all day?” Go out buy one, try it once. If you hate it, then toss it and never wear them again. If you actually don’t mind it then maybe go out and buy a couple more, like I said, you can never own too much underwear. But NEVER wear thongs to the gym because that can cause a yeast infection.
3. Try to stick with cotton underwear because synthetic fibers can cause an infection. You want stick with cotton and other natural fibers. Types of underwear to avoid include: nylon, and lycra.
4. Don’t be afraid to go commando, it can actually be good for you.
Now let’s talk about bras….
5. If your boobs are hanging out from any part of your bra, it doesn’t fit. So go buy a new one.
6.Get measured at least once a year. Seriously trust me, on this, there’s nothing worse than realizing none of your bra’s fit.
7. Buy 1 bra every time you have money. If you buy them all at once, they will all wear out at the same time. If you buy them all at different times you can avoid this.
8. When you buy a bra it should be tight on the loosest hook. That way as the band loosens you can tighten it.
9. Make sure you always own, 1 black, 1 nude, and 1 strapless.
10. Make sure you always use a bra bag when washing your bra’s.
11. Always, always, ALWAYS hang dry your bra’s.
photo courtesy of flickr